The gildedballoon.co.uk website is owned by GB Festivals Ltd. We are committed to protecting your privacy online and this policy document governs the matter in which Gilded Balloon collects, maintains, uses and discloses the information collected from users of our website and products and services offered by the company.
What We Collect
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us including through emails and online message boards
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. A cookie will usually contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. For more information about cookies, please see All About Cookies.
How We Use the Information
Gilded Balloon may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To process payments and supply you with services
- Administer the website and enable your use of the website.
- send you general (non-marketing) communications. We may use your email address to send User information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries and/or other requests
- send to you our email newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties where you have specifically agreed to this. You can opt-out of this communication at any time
What We Disclosure
We may share personal information with our employees, agents, suppliers, or subcontracts to assist us with the purposes listed above. Gilded Balloon does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- When required to assist any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
How We Store Information
All personal information you provide to the Company are stored on our secure servers with restricted access. In deciding to voluntarily provide us your personal information, you agree to the transfer and storage of your personal data on our servers and of that of our suppliers.
The Company takes reasonable technical means to ensure a safe environment and protect user data.
However, given the public nature of the internet network, Users acknowledges and agree that the security of communications through the internet cannot be guaranteed. therefore, the company cannot guarantee nor shall bear any liability for any breach of confidentiality, hacking, viruses, loss or alteration of information transmitted or hosted on the company’s systems.
This website contains links to other websites and advertising by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy polices or practices of these websites. By visiting these sites or engaging in their advertising you are subject to their terms and policies.
Updating / Viewing Your Information
If you believe that the information we hold about you needs to be updated or corrected, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request to be sent any personal information we hold about you. Provision of this information will incur a fee of £10.00
Your Acceptance of Terms
Your Right to be Forgotten
All users have the, ‘right to erasure’ as per Art. 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation. This means the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. We reserve the right to maintain any necessary transaction information. To arrange this please email email@example.com
If you have any questions relating to this policy please contact us.