Ever wanted to listen to a podcast discussing the mother/daughter dynamic, a family business, women (in business and, you know, in general) and oh yeah, comedy?! Well look no further because have we got a treat for you…
As Katy takes the reins of the comedy giant over the coming years, who better to give her advice on running a successful business than the founder of Gilded Balloon – and her mum – Karen. Featuring guests from the world of comedy and inspiring female leaders, BOSS WUMMIN’ delves into the depths of Karen’s mind, and the vision both she and Katy have for the future of Gilded Balloon.
Listen to Series 1 – 3 now!
Become a member for exclusive benefits and help support Gilded Balloon
By signing up for a £20 year-long subscription, you’ll get tons of benefits and discounts when we open our doors again, and get access to exclusive online content in the meantime, so we can all have a bloody good laugh whilst self-isolating! You’ll also contribute towards ongoing staff and running costs at a very difficult and uncertain time, ensuring we are able to stay afloat, keep our staff employed and open our doors again as soon as it’s safe to do so and get back to bringing you great live entertainment. Any memberships bought until end of July 2020 will also be valid for Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2021. Become a PAL IN PINK and receive:
- Exclusive discounts and offers via email, and be the first to know about shows going on sale
- A discount on our bar at Gilded Balloon Basement and select bars during Fringe
- Access to exclusive video content
- Bring a pal scheme – bring someone along to select Basement shows and get in for free
- Exclusive access to complimentary ticket offers at the Basement
- Discounted tickets to select Gilded Balloon shows during Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- No booking fees for both Edinburgh Festival Fringe and Basement shows
- Special members card
For more infomation on how to sign up – click here.
Our membership policy can be found here.