An online variety line-up show with a difference curated by Gilded Balloon!
Each Friday we premiere a brand new show where big names, newcomers and all those in between from the worlds of comedy, music, cabaret, spoken word and more perform from their homes! The thing that makes Sofa Set List special is that you don’t know what kind of artist you’ll see next! It’s a mix of all types of performance – you could say it’s a little bit of the Edinburgh Fringe magic brought right into your home every Friday night.
Also 100% of all donations go direct to all the performer involved each week. Thousands of artists have lost vital work due to the coronavirus outbreak and this is a chance to give anything you can to the artists involved.
Previous Sofa Set Lists performers have included Jay Lafferty, RuPaul UK’s Scaredy Kat, Rosie Jones, Esther Manito, Chris Forbes, John Hastings, Massaoke, Maisie Adam, Lou Sanders, Phil Nichol, Bec Hill, Leah MacRae, Rich Hall and Jo Brand! You can see some clips from previous shows here.
For those watching in Edinburgh, our pals Innis & Gunn will be giving away a special case of beer to one lucky audience member of each show! All you have to do to win a case of beer is donate and sign up to our mailing list OR donate and post a pic of you watching the show tagging @gildedballoon in your post.
Donate today to this week’s acts!
Are you an Artist interested in getting involved? Follow the instructions below for your chance to perform on the next Sofa Set List.
Key info for your video submission:
– up to 5 min content but doesn’t need to be this length, short is fine!
– email a downloadable link (dropbox or wetransfer etc) to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Sofa Set List’
– send through your social handle and artist name
– please film in landscape
– no copyrighted material (images, music, video)
– it should be a new video – doesn’t need to be new content, but we want it to be a new video you make while in isolation. You retain the copyright of the video, but we should be the first to post it.