What we’re doing to keep you safe.
To make sure you can fully relax and enjoy the show, the following measures are in place at the venue in line with current covid guidelines :
- Mask wearing continues to be mandatory for staff and audience members when moving around the venue (unless exempt) so remember to bring one with you.
- We’ll have hand sanitising stations at various locations around the venue and have a thorough cleaning schedule in place.
- The main doorway will remain open for the night to increase airflow. We’ll have the heating on, but remember your cosy jumpers just in case!
- Street food and drinks from Pitt faves will of course be on offer and will remain table service only.
- If you have any questions or concerns, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.
We recommend that all attendees test themselves using a Lateral Flow Test before attending Leith Social. This should be taken at home before attending, and you should self-isolate and seek a confirmatory PCR test if your result is positive. For more information on Lateral Flow Tests please visit: https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-get-a-test-if-you-do-not-have-symptoms
If you, or a member of your party, has symptoms of COVID19, receives a positive lateral flow or PCR test result or is instructed to isolate by NHS Track and Trace systems – please do not attend. Get in touch with us at email@example.com to request to exchange your ticket to another show. Please note, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice to process requests for exchanges.