We’ve got lots of exciting things in the pipeline and we are on the look out to expand the year round Team GB! Check our website regularly for new positions we’ll be posting…
First up, we’re on the look out for an Arts & Finance Assistant…
Over the next couple of months, we’ll be posting more opportunities to join team GB but in the meantime, we have this job to start with…
Arts & Finance Assistant
Basic Job Outline…
The Arts & Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the Gilded Balloon office and being the first point of contact for enquiries as well as supporting our Finance Manager. Main responsibilities will include managing the administration around our Fringe season including offers, contracts, reconciliation and supporting artists when registering.
About Gilded Balloon…
The Gilded Balloon is one of Scotland’s leading entertainment venues with the best of live entertainment. From November, Gilded Balloon will be operating a new year round venue alongside lots of other mini projects to get involved in.
The Gilded Balloon’s Artistic Director, Karen Koren, started the company in 1986 and in 2015 celebrated the 30th appearance at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Gilded Balloon is a family, with many staff returning to join the family every year!
- Support the Sales & Marketing Assistant and all Gilded Balloon artists in the Fringe and Year Round Programme Registration process.
- Office management including supply ordering, minuting meetings, setting agendas, filings, mail management.
- Administrative support for the entire Gilded Balloon team as required.
- Basic PA responsibilities to the Directors and Management team.
- Support the finance manager with payroll and finance administration; including mail management, banking, payroll, invoices.
- Manage and monitor the Fringe application process ensuring opportunities for improvements are identified.
- Support the Programme Manager and Touring Producer in researching, sourcing and approaching companies who GB wish to programme.
- Preparation and issuing of Offers, Statements and Contracts to performers across Gb’s various output
- Support the Programming Team and General Manager with the Fringe and Rose Theatre Registration process
- Manage all performer, agent and general public enquiries with support from the Sales & Marketing Assistant.
- Recruitment administration for all temp fixed contract employees.
- IT Management of all email, server and phone accounts, supported by General Manager.
For more information about the role, please download the full Job Spec here.
How to Apply…
Please send a cover email along with your CV (2 page max) to email@example.com
Applications will be open for the role from Monday 2nd – Friday 13th October 2017.
Interviews will take place in Edinburgh during the week beginning Monday 23rd October 2017.